Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

How Many Pulls? (Loki)

jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
I had a small stockpile of CP and threw it at the Loki store. Got a Purple on my 4th pull.

How many for you? Did you notice?

Comments

• LifeofAgonyLifeofAgony Posts: 669 Critical Contributor
    15 pulls, 0 5*.  “Working as intended”
  • TrebberTrebber Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Purple on the first pull.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
  • abominatrixabominatrix Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    27 pulls, 5 5* including 2 Loki. RNG was nice to me for once (except that the 1 BB is saved from my 3/3/5 BB).
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trebber said:
    Purple on the first pull.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Five percent of the time, it works all the time ;)

Got a purple on the third pull, myself. Got a bonus hero that brought Carnage to 10 covers as well. Only 4 more 4* short of 10 covers, and two of those are at 9, and IW Widow will be at 8 after the Boss Event.
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,479 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got him on pull 6. Was really going for BB Black. Got him on 13th pull. Out of 13 pulls I got 4 5* (~30%)
    1 Loki
    1 of each BB 
    I’m out. Hoarding Latest for Okoye. 
  • JHawkIncJHawkInc Posts: 1,575 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black on the first pull, which is stupid lucky since I don't hoard and will probably only open up a single-digit number of tokens from this store in the first place.
  • BorstockBorstock Posts: 1,001 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got 1, on pull 2.

However, from the other pulls, I got LTs as champ rewards and 2 of those turned into 2 Okoyes I needed, and she is now champed. I'm happy.
  • RichyyyRichyyy Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Think I got my first Loki on the 4th pull. But I kept going, so it's gotten a bit lost in the shuffle at this point.
  • freakygeekfreakygeek Posts: 69 Match Maker
    40 pulls, 1 Loki, 1 BB, 3 Thor
  • TheHungryPetTheHungryPet Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    20 pulls, zero Loki, 1 BB, 2 Thor.
  • BoyWonder1914BoyWonder1914 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Only had 76 CP, figured I'd spend what I could on the store before doing a full on hoard in the 2 weeks between now and when he enters Latest. 

Got a black Loki on the first pull. Other 2 pulls were 4-stars, but still quite some luck.
  • Blindman13Blindman13 Posts: 499 Mover and Shaker
    I had 200 CP, so my 8 pulls gave me 1 Loki green and 1 BB green (made him 3/5/5). The rest were all champ levels for 4*s. Got 1 BH BWIW, and that combined with the covers I'll get from the Thanos event will mean I can champ her.
  • KGBKGB Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    20 pulls till I got a Green Loki.

Also got 3 Bolt covers (2 needed, one to save) so Bolt is up to 10 covers now.

Solid 5* return.

KGB.
  • Shintok17Shintok17 Posts: 560 Critical Contributor
    edited August 9
    19 Pulls no Loki. Got 2 Thors and 1 Black Bolt though. Still got time.
  • Tony_FootTony_Foot Posts: 682 Critical Contributor
    288. To champ him Thor and bolt. My Thor was tragic one red cover. Had to go for it post gambit and finished Thor last with a valk champ level on green. Had to swap extra black Loki to finish him.
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    11 pulls, 1 Boltagon only  :(
  • jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    Got 1, on pull 2.

However, from the other pulls, I got LTs as champ rewards and 2 of those turned into 2 Okoyes I needed, and she is now champed. I'm happy.
    Same for me today. My Okoye was at 1/5/5 with two saved and I managed to pick up two black covers!

Woo hoo! Now I can just hoard until Wasp is out, I suppose.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 1,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 9
    3 pulls, 1 Thor (yellow)
  • RTA3000RTA3000 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    20 pulls, 1 BB, rest 4*s