Options
2»

Comments

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jamesh said:
    Roland113 said:
    I thought there was a missed opportunity when 4* Grocket came out.  I really wanted a dual release 4* Rocket along with a 2* Baby Groot.  I thought that would have been a perfect time to introduce a new 2 star.
    I doubt you'll ever see any characters released as part of a "pair" character split up for variants.

Unless they also changed the team selection mechanics, your suggestion would allow someone to construct a team of 2* Baby Groot, 3* Rocket & Groot, and 4* Rocket.  That's probably considered undesirable.
    That is a very good point.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Baby Groot is gonna be the first 6*. How dare you relegate him to 2* status.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jamesh said:
    Roland113 said:
    I thought there was a missed opportunity when 4* Grocket came out.  I really wanted a dual release 4* Rocket along with a 2* Baby Groot.  I thought that would have been a perfect time to introduce a new 2 star.
    I doubt you'll ever see any characters released as part of a "pair" character split up for variants.

Unless they also changed the team selection mechanics, your suggestion would allow someone to construct a team of 2* Baby Groot, 3* Rocket & Groot, and 4* Rocket.  That's probably considered undesirable.
    Except for the fact that it would be ADORABLE. My wife would use that team every day.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    IceIX said:
    In one of the interviews that was posted on Discord and Line, Jugs did come up as somebody they wanted to make another version of.  With Jugs being in DP2, plus a huge hole in MCU right now, there could be a spot for him at some points.  To see him as a 5* could be great but I worry he will be very OP or the next Wasp.  Would need to find a good balance so he would be useful. 
    He is. He was actually originally planned to have a 4* Chosen version as well way back pre-launch. Never got off the paper napkin design phase, but Juggernaut still hits the internal lists for characters we want more of.

Just, saying, I would love a high level Juggernaut whose Powers reference his theme in Deadpool 2, but I guess the lyrics may be a bit too explicit to reference in-game...

I guess they could change them all to "tinykitty" and confuse the heck out of all the players who don't visit the forum.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    characters that were missed entirely:

hela - taylor made 5* if there ever was one. in a game lacking villains, this should have been a no brainer...
    killmonger - was one of the better mcu villains to date.
    cable/domino - we got nothing from dp-2 
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I always thought that 5 star thanos should have had a power akin to goblins trick or treat with each colour acting as a different stone.