Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Members leaving

MrninjaxlMrninjaxl Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Why are members of my coalition being asked to leave?

Comments

• bken1234bken1234 Posts: 2,144GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
    @Mrninjaxl -- this would be a question to ask your coalition captain.
    [MOD MIC ON] means I am using my extraordinary powers of good to fix something or restore joy, peace and harmony to the MTGPQ forums. 

Any other time, I am just a player like the rest of you, and will be freely sharing my own thoughts, opinions, expertise and hopes for the game. 

Not an employee of D3 Go! / Oktagon. 
  • MrninjaxlMrninjaxl Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I am the captain... some of my members are being told to leave for another coalition... and then they leave brotendos... I understand a person wanting to go another coalition for better rewards.. but I've had 3 people leave because they were told to join another coalition instead.
  • MrninjaxlMrninjaxl Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I'm not asking anyone to leave... they are being told from and admin somewhere else to leave my coalition.. I have not removed anyone from my coalition 
  • bken1234bken1234 Posts: 2,144GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
    Perhaps they are being recruited from the outside -- and if so, I'm sorry -- breaking up active teams isn't cool. I would suggest doing a recruiting post in the Coalitions Looking for Members thread -- you can also PM me for help and suggestions finding new players and building up your team. 
    [MOD MIC ON] means I am using my extraordinary powers of good to fix something or restore joy, peace and harmony to the MTGPQ forums. 

Any other time, I am just a player like the rest of you, and will be freely sharing my own thoughts, opinions, expertise and hopes for the game. 

Not an employee of D3 Go! / Oktagon.