List of classic 5* rotation for pve essential nodes

Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
As the title says. Has anyone a list? I know Phoenix was the last one for classic 5*, does someone know which one goes next? Would make it a lot easier to put my iso where it should be...

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Based on what we know, this cycle, we still have to go through Gambit, First Avenger Cap, Old Man Logan, Black Panther, and Thanos. Which has us covered until late September.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Check the Tips & Guides forum. It's at the top of the non-announcement posts.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Awesome, thanks for both your answers, that helps me a lot. Have max leveled most of the remaining but OML needs some refueling
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    JHawkInc said:
    Based on what we know, this cycle, we still have to go through Gambit, First Avenger Cap, Old Man Logan, Black Panther, and Thanos. Which has us covered until late September.
    Didn't we have a Thanos and Panther?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Panther and Thanos are the end of the cycle, at which point it starts again with Surfer.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like 5* Black Widow is coming up again next week though. Guess Gambit goes after her.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, my alliance was talking about it earlier. Our best guess is that they're deviating to do something special for the 10-Year MCU Celebration, and will go back to the "normal" pattern afterward. Especially since we still had a third Latest to do (Wasp) before going to the next Classic (Gambit).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Yeah, my alliance was talking about it earlier. Our best guess is that they're deviating to do something special for the 10-Year MCU Celebration, and will go back to the "normal" pattern afterward. Especially since we still had a third Latest to do (Wasp) before going to the next Classic (Gambit).

For some strange reason I completely forgot about Wasp.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone wants to forget about Wasp.  When I pull her, I just think, “Oh, you’re still here, I guess.”