Finally 2nd color in HfH store for 4-stars

Ares76
Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
Has anyone noticed that after one and a half cycles of only offering the 1st color for the featured 4-star in the HfH store they finally offer the 2nd color? You can purchase Agent Venom's Black Cover for 3.6K HP. Doesn't really matter anymore since they introduced the "save up to 100 covers" feature but when my HP gets beyond 20.000 I might still buy some of these for the 4-star cover, 10K Iso and 8 Elite Tokens. 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suppose Vulture started a new cycle, maybe that was why they moved on to the second color.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Does anybody remember what color thay offered for Vulture? That would be interesting because this was his 1st Crash. It would male sense if they offered the 1st color when a character debuts in the crash.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    The upcoming Widow crash will be my first in...two years?, that I won't have the 4-star already champed. Have her at 11 covers and with dilution being what it is currently, kinda tempted to purchase tbt.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m sort of hoping some Widow covers are being rewarded soon, mostly for other players (mine is 13 covers).  The timing is early.  Looking forward to news/clarification.

RE:  OP’s point.  There have been at least two cycles of just the first color being offered.  I assumed they would just do that forever, as it has been brought up many times before with no response. There’s really no winning no matter which color is offered, since someone always needs a different color than the one they have on sale.  But cycling colors (note the crash cycle is almost a year now) seems like a good thing in general.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    note the crash cycle is almost a year now
    Let that sink in for a moment.
    Almost a year.

Maybe they COULD update modes more often than once per lifetime (eg Lightning Rounds).
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    I’m sort of hoping some Widow covers are being rewarded soon, mostly for other players (mine is 13 covers).  The timing is early.  Looking forward to news/clarification.
    I'm actually hoping that Widow being the preview is an indication that Crash of the Mad Titans is running again for the Infinity War home release.  Otherwise, it seems WAY too early for her.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    bluewolf said:
    I'm actually hoping that Widow being the preview is an indication that Crash of the Mad Titans is running again for the Infinity War home release.  Otherwise, it seems WAY too early for her.
      My 0/1/0 Widow is not pleased with these shenanigans.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:
    bluewolf said:
    My 2/5/5 Widow agrees.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sim Mayor said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:
    bluewolf said:
    My 2/5/5 Widow agrees.
    Good news, the covers aren't lost like they were before at least!
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Fortunately for all of you worried about undercovered Widows, you can get 3 more from the Boss event starting today. Another 2 covers from progression in immediately upcoming pve and pvp after the boss event. If you are in a decent alliance, you should be finished with round 8 by Friday night, with all your new Widow covers. Back in the day, I used to raise my unchamped 4s to level 129 and beat the Crash nodes. If that didn’t work, then I’d go up to 144, then 166. Most of the time I’d be able to puzzle it out by then. The worst was Mr F back in the day. I needed to boost him to level 220 before I could win. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well as Infini-Widow has an invisibility power, technically we might be able to win even at very low levels. But geez....I'm not sure I want to go through that again after doing it on Prof X's Crash a while back with a 0/1/1.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Well as Infini-Widow has an invisibility power, technically we might be able to win even at very low levels. But geez....I'm not sure I want to go through that again after doing it on Prof X's Crash a while back with a 0/1/1.

Mine is champed and I am still not looking forward to the fight. Blonde Widow deals so Little damage on her own.