5* black Panther move or be moved problem [Solved]

Options
turbomoose
turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
have noticed that move or be moved isn’t being triggered on some events 

i got got hit by the mindless ones for over 9k damage earlier and he wasn’t stunned and he was hit for the full damage 

according to the power description, if BP is hit for over 4300 damage he is stunned and this triggers move or be moved 

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Was it from an Eye Beam? Moved and Be Moved never triggered from an AoE attack.
    If that's true, it actually seems like a pretty big oversight. The power's description says "If Black Panther would take [number] or more damage, negate [number]% of that damage and stun him for 2 turns." It doesn't say anything about the damage having to be exclusively directed at him.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sim Mayor said:
    OJSP said:
    Was it from an Eye Beam? Moved and Be Moved never triggered from an AoE attack.
    If that's true, it actually seems like a pretty big oversight. The power's description says "If Black Panther would take [number] or more damage, negate [number]% of that damage and stun him for 2 turns." It doesn't say anything about the damage having to be exclusively directed at him.
    Yeah, we've brought that up before. Nevertheless, it has been stated that it is intentional that he has to be the target of the attack before MoBM will trigger.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bleah, that makes him a lot less useful to aspiring 5* players like myself. Thanks for the clarification, Jaedenkaal!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Sim Mayor said:
    Bleah, that makes him a lot less useful to aspiring 5* players like myself. Thanks for the clarification, Jaedenkaal!
    We just need to find a good partner for him. I heard 5* Thanos is good with him.
    Party like it's early 2017.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Sim Mayor said:
    We just need to find a good partner for him. I heard 5* Thanos is good with him.
    Oh yes, of course, worth pointing out it will still sort of work if he's hit by an AOE stun or random target stun. He'll take the full damage but will retaliate when the stun ends.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can also pair him with Wa5p to make him invisible! :grimace:

I've also used him with 5BW before for a bonus 'when stunned' effect. Doesn't work if you use Thano5, though.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    **As this issue was solved, I'm gonna go ahead and close the thread.**
This discussion has been closed.