German translation breaks layout on PvP reward screen [Investigating]

Cell
Cell Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
There are some German translations that need to be fixed.

1. The most important one is on the PvP player reward screen. Because the text is too long the last part is not visible which means it is not possible to check how much points are needed for the specific reward. 
This is annoying because the current German translation is even wrong and unnecessary long.

False:
1 haben gewonnen or ()123
Correct:
1 Sieg or ()123

(or "Siege" if more than 1)

2. On the PvP event overview is an info about the current amount of victories. The translation is wrong.

False: 
xx hat

Right:
xx Siege

("Sieg" if 1, "Siege" if >1)

Not a bug but a great feature would be if it would be possible to switch language. I would be happy if I could switch to the English version!

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,219 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    One possible workaround would be if you had a vpn that could put you "in" the US.  You could then install the US version of the game (not sure if you'd have to uninstall your current version).  I did this once a long time ago on Android when there was a Japanese game I wanted to dl.  

If you do try this, make sure your game is saved to FB or Google Play, just in case....
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Cell
    I'd recommend contacting Customer Service and including screenshots of the translation errors. They can then pass the screenshots along to the team for review. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    One possible workaround would be if you had a vpn that could put you "in" the US.  You could then install the US version of the game (not sure if you'd have to uninstall your current version).  I did this once a long time ago on Android when there was a Japanese game I wanted to dl.  

If you do try this, make sure your game is saved to FB or Google Play, just in case....
    That doesn't work, MPQ sets itself to the language your phone is set to.

That's why I have my phone on English ever since I installed MPQ, I couldn't play this in German, it's been terrible since day 1.