Koth, the Spellflinger [Standard]

Stormbringer0
Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
Cheers!

I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Chaos Wand (have a look at the thread "Land.dec") , so I wanna test it in different envoirments. Koth and his first ability make a great base for activated gems and doo doo spell flinging. Here's the list (based on the cards I have):

The creature base is a bit "whatever": Obiviously, Akroma makes a great addition to the deck, because she works with activated gemas too. Radha serves as additional mana gain, Verix can close out the game very quickly and so can Tilonallis Shapeshifter. I would like to stick to legendary creatures because of Jaya's Immolating Inferno (and because I don't have zero other good spells in standard).

Pyromancer's Goggles and Chaos Wand are self explaining. Primal Amulet is for doubling opponent's spells when you cast them when it's flipped.

As already mentioned, I don't have good spells in my red cardpool. So I use Exquisite Firecraft and Jaya's Immolating Fire as removal/direct damage. Doublecast is for testing purposes, I don't know if I will keep it.

I win constantly with that deck, as almost any deck has reasonable spells. The advantage to have one to three spells for free every turn is huge!

I would love some suggestions from you dudes. :)