Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#152: I'm the White Queen, cuckoo kachoo

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Stepford Cuckoos Support!  
* D3 at GenCon!

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll admit this is from the perspective of someone who isn't a "collect them all" player, but I do have a suggestion for a good use for Gwenpool if Ian decides to roster her.  Even though there are definite in-game reasons to use her, as her purple is useful for strategic clearing, her green hits hard and blah-blah-blah, I've personally found that I use her most for days when the featured 3* in DDQ annoys me.  I make a team of the Featured Character, Deadpool and Gwenpool to play the Dat Required Character node.  A champed Deadpool can typically cruise through that node, even if the other two have poor coverage/levels.  More importantly, I can't imagine a scenario where a 3* I'm annoyed with would not loathe every moment being stuck together with those two, so at least you can take some satisfaction in the perceived suffering of a digital character in your game...or something.

Is this a really stupid reason to roster Gwenpool?  Yes, but it's Gwenpool, so stupid reasons may very well be the only, non-catch-'em-all reasons.