Alliance Rewards in Oscorp

Options
We haven't received any of our alliance rewards. We finished at 131. My alliance is raideroutlaws. Can anyone help with this?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Same with Dark London. I guess it takes some time this time, to hand those covers out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't think anyone has received alliance rewards yet, some, myself included have yet to receive individual rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    That really blows, the servers must have went into overload!
  • Unknown
    Options
    No alliance reward yet either.
  • Salmon Paw
    Salmon Paw Posts: 47
    Options
    Haven't received any alliance rewards for ActiveEventPpl we finished rank 62 in Oscorp. Some players said they never got their single player rewards either.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same for us at Spider Men also, tab shows our rank though.Anyword from Dev's and or Ice X ?
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    it's now been 17 hours since Oscorp ended and i've yet to recieve my alliance rewards, glad to see i'm not alone in this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same. I'm glad it wasn't just my alliance.
  • Taiyed311
    Taiyed311 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DevastationInc checking in. no alliance rewards yet. closing in on a full 24 hours now. even a simple acknowledgement from the devs would be nice
  • Unknown
    Options
    No alliance rewards yet.

I am also not scoring points in any of the current events when I win a match.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm surprised that this isn't resolved yet. smh
  • Skunktrain
    Skunktrain Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    None of my alliance (NJusticeLeague) have received their Alliance rewards and some are complaining they haven't gotten their personal rewards either. Our alliance finished #20.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have received neither the alliance, nor the individual reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    BackDoorBettys feel like D3p's cheap **** right now. We put out for you hard for the past week, but you haven't even called or text all day! Shame on you D3p! Where is our love? Hell, tease us with just the tip and tell us you are working on getting back to us! Missing you... From BDB
  • Unknown
    Options
    I didnt receive individual or alliance rewards
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have received neither the alliance, nor the individual rewards.

Please fix this issue and let us know how and when you are going to do anything related.
  • Unknown
    Options
    alliance Max power finish around 160 and we have not gotten our alliance reward. past 24h already and still no rewards. does that mean this will affect season 1 rewards as well when that event is over?