Seal Away now has only 1 shield with the release of M19

Options
stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
This wasn't listed anywhere, is it planned or a goof?

Comments

• Gabrosin
    Gabrosin Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please correct this.  And please stop making changes to cards without telling anyone!  The report in the 2.8 release notes with all the card changes to expect was great, but kinda worthless if it's not a complete list!!
  • jsabotin
    jsabotin Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I noticed this as well... I assumed the card graphic was wrong, as per the release notes, (shows 1 instead of 2), but I was surprised when it actually cast with only 1 shield!
  • Wafflesauce
    Wafflesauce Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Came here to post this as well. In the card library and in deck construction it is displayed as having 3 shields. In a game it displays, and only has, 1 shield.

I strongly recommend reverting this to its previous version, as having incomplete/inaccurate patch notes looks bad from a Quality standpoint, which would add to the already negative Quality track record.

If this is the version that the developers want, it should be publicly addressed and not shadow nerfed. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi Everyone, we confirmed with the team that the change to Seal Away is intentional, and they have been informed that this change is currently missing from the patch notes so that this can be corrected.  
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    First of all thank you for your answer @Tombstone, it was needed because it could be a bug.

I understand nerfing overpowered cards but I do not nerfing this kind of card.

If you want to add flash, perfect, but do not nerf it a month after you have released it. I think you should think better the cards before release them.

It seems as if no one cares about making changes after releasing and I think it only should be done in overpowered cards and infinite loops.

You sold something and after that you change it without any good reason.

There are a lot of bugs that need to be mended before changing this kind of cards.
  • MiyagiDojo
    MiyagiDojo Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So they release cards for players to test and then a lot of things are changed on the fly. 

Card design needs high precision and Nerfs  sound better when are rare and accompanied by proper explanations.

Players lose confidence in the product when everything seems so random.