M19 Spinning circle of doom

Options
Houdin
Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
So I would love to buy a whole bunch of new cards. I've been almost foaming at the mouth in anticipation.
However....

The update has officially killed the game.
It wont make it past loading. :(

@Brigby can we get this fixed??

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD NOTE] Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues [//MOD NOTE]
  • Hateborn
    Hateborn Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can verify that this is impacting other users - I've had two friends that also play both tell me they can't make it past the opening screens and are stuck in some sort of load loop.  Restarting the app and restarting their phones have both made no difference.
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Reinstalling the app worked for my coalition mates and I though.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    that's great for some players, but not every player visits the forums and knows about this.  Some of my crew have contacted me outside of mtgpq to let me know they still cannot log in.  Is there a way we can fix this without every player having to uninstall and reinstall the game?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    We have tested the issue and are in process of submitting the patch update right now.  We hope the submission passes and we can have the patch out tomorrow.  We will keep you posted if this changes.  Thanks!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    The team has fixed the loading issues that some players have experienced in the game. Please download the newest update v2.8.1 that went live today to apply the fix. Thank you for your patience as we worked on fixing the issue. https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/?s=current-known-issues&f=known-issue-v2-8-update-loading-issue&l=en