Character Re-balancing : Complete Overhaul

purplemur
purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
Thread for the discussion of powers that are totally broken. No little tweak can fix these; send them back to the drawing board.
Could be mechanics that clunk/counter-productive effects/don't fit the character/dead weight.
Which powers do you think need to be completely different?

Can we please leave 5*Gambit out of this? too soon.

Comments

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    4* Miles Morales - Power and Responsibility : Change the color and the active ability, keep the name and the passive AP. 
    It's the same thing that 4*SpiderGwen does: some overpriced webs. And 3* Spiderman ALSO has a yellow active. You should still generate webs somehow but add something to it, I like the idea of placing them with locking on enemy specials and fortifying on a friendly tile that already has a web(ala IronSpider). A repeater?  Mr. fantastic switch and web? I would say make the power Blue since that's the third color he generates, Other than1*Venom- Devour there is no Spiderverse with a Black active ability, and you wouldn't be totally self feeding loop. 

4* Devil Dinosaur- Prehistoric Bite or Prehistoric Chomp : Pick one. do something different with the other. Totally redundant and lazy.
    Primal Roar(stun), King of the Dinosaurs(boost), somethingsomething Moonboy?(like 4*- Rocket & Groot- Don't push the button! he does stuff for you). You don't have to give her a great ability either something niche would be fine.

5* Hulk - Smartest Guy in the Room - Attack tiles have gone down in value since he was spec'd and even then putting out special tiles before unleashing The Other Guy doesn't seem very smart. 
    I don't know what Banner be thinkin. A repeater tile that drains enemyAP and converts it to health,  I think it would be neat to have a reverse Thanos/Okoye effect where banner is automatically in the back: "I'll just be back here in the lab working on stuff" or if Banner is in the back than Team matchdam is increased by x%. I also like the idea of "creating" a Match5: similiar to 2* bullseye, create a critical but would let you take an extra turn.