Anti-bonus heroes

I love the bonus heroes feature, it gives just a slight feeling of control in the hopelessness that is RNG.

In the wake of selling my gambit, I found myself hoping for a similar feature, just for unwanted heroes. Many have suggested a division of tokens to help with dilution, each containing fewer heroes. 
But how about letting us decide for ourselves, by selecting a few heroes that are taken out of rotation. I.e. if I select Wasp as my unwanted hero, then when the token wheel lands on a 5*, it is not able to land on that particular hero. It gives us a little control and takes away that gut punch that you get when you see a purple and then it's a hero you have absolutely no interest in.

Comments

• DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    If they did this, they'd have to limit it to a certain amount. Otherwise people could choose almost all the characters so they would only get one or a few. I think that your suggestion would be nice but it would take away a lot of the RNG and I don't know if they'd be willing to give up that much.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make it a max of 1 per Tier, no Latest 5*, and it should be perfectly reasonable. And please let it go down to 1*, so I never have to look at that Juggernaut cover again.
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Maybe it was unclear, but I did write "a few heroes" , between 1-5 pr. Tier, so that Rng is still very much in effekt, but we get just a bit more control.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    The irony: Got my first 5* bonus hero in months yesterday.  It was Gambit.  I forgot to remove the favorite from him.

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    I happen to like the idea. Maybe make it a total of 10 covers, but max of 3 per tier. I would understand no latest legend as there are only three.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    6 months later the devs saw this and misunderstood the request.  Enjoy the new feature Bonus Anti-Heroes!  Bonus heroes can now only be the very few anti-heroes in the game.