Please nerf 1* MBW

Sm0keyJ0e
Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
This has gotten completely out of hand. I can't believe this has been allowed to go on like this! It has come to my attention that certain nefarious MPQ'ers have been rostering and building 1* Modern Black Widow with 5 blue covers, purposely not applying purple covers, and leaving her unleveled for the sake of giving out team-ups that only do her stun power! You have previously stated (in the original 3* Gambit nerf) that not applying covers is not healthy for the game!

This exploit is unbelievably widespread. Top alliances everywhere have players engaging in this. I saw some players who have 5 copies rostered of this unintended/exploited build!

Please stop the madness, D3! This gives an unfair advantage to players exploiting this to be able to stun the entire other team via nefarious, ill-gotten team-ups. 

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just getting my "like" in here before Ducky closes this thread as well  :D
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

You joke, but she really is the best stunner in the game. :)

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Well, you know who doesn't sarcasm, let's see if he gets satire.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I've probably argued with you about something in the past, but today i love you for this
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Remove the ability to roster duplicates, duplicate heroes ruin the suspension of disbelief and is a detriment to the players' in game experience.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've even seen some people do the same thing with 3* Deadpool, but with only purple covers, so they send guaranteed Whales! How long will this exploit be allowed to ruin the game? 
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

I have no words...
    You had four...
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I admit,  my alliance chat is almost entirely requests for MBW, people don't even talk to each other
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    UNC_Samurai said:
    You had four...
    I blame the minimum character limit.
This discussion has been closed.