Can we Have More Than one Boosted 5* in Events, Please?

The majority of pve events (except boss events) require a latest 5* character, but if you weren't lucky enough in your pulls to get the latest or only have a few covers, them being boosted means nothing.  I really feel this when the 5e node is very difficult, like with the past 2 events.  I have 14 champed 5* in my roster, and here recently, the 5e node has been ridiculously hard to the point where I wiped several times.  Maybe I'm just unlucky with enemy cascades, or maybe I'm just bad at mpq, but this wastes time that I need at the end of the event.  If more 5s were boosted like all the other tiers, I'd have a higher chance of at least getting through the nodes with one of the boosted characters without spending forever on them.  Not to mention it's just not fun constantly losing or being as fast because you don't have the required 5* character at a usable level - especially given how hard it is to get a champed 5* in the first place. 

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well that's a new complaint... I'll get back to you in two years when I hit 15 champed fives.
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Never gonna touch simulator scl9 again even if I have a boosted 5 essential. If a second 5 was boosted, then maybe. 

Now that there's no more heroics where the devs can troll us by handpicking the least compatible characters, they instead pour their aggression out in conniption fest simulator matchups.  
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    They may boost another 5* for the event but the essential will remain the essential just like other tiers. 

Not looking forward to more Wasp PvE events, but at least Simulator is one of the hardest for 5E’s. Downhill from here.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeroKarma said:
    They may boost another 5* for the event but the essential will remain the essential just like other tiers. 

Not looking forward to more Wasp PvE events, but at least Simulator is one of the hardest for 5E’s. Downhill from here.
    I have some royal friends who are dying to meet Wasp.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I play CL7 if I don't have the boosted 5* and I play CL8 if I do. I want to get a clear done in less than an hour annd CL7 allows me to get it done in 30 minutes.

I can't imagine the boredom of grinding down the heavy hitting CL9 teams without the boosted 5* helping me along.

I don't think I'd be against the idea of another 5* or two helping out.
  • dlegendary0ne
    dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
    edited July 2018
    smkspy said:
    Well that's a new complaint... I'll get back to you in two years when I hit 15 champed fives.

Lol I wasn't saying it to boast.  Most of them don't really help out that much unless they're boosted.  As many of them as there are now, it seems reasonable to make more than one boosted during a story event.  Especially when most events require a latest 5, which likely hasn't been champed unless you're really lucky, or spend a lot of money.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    ZeroKarma said:

I have some royal friends who are dying to meet Wasp.
    With the Gambit nerf as well, you know this will be lined up to have the hardest 5E node in the game and Wasp will be that essential.  This will be a blood bath.  Super excited.