Rotating Special Legends stores

Options
Richyyy
Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but just to throw it out there - you know those special 25CP tokens you can buy/win sometimes when new 5*s are released? They're 5% the new character, and 5% each of whichever other two 5*s they happen to toss in. Well lets just have variants of those tokens constantly, with any given three 5*s. Pick 'em out of a hat, run some sort of predictable rotation system, choose some sort of theme that three fit into - I don't care. Just give us tokens where we can spend the CP (I presume 25CP, but I'd happily pay less) to at least semi-target certain 5* characters.

For example, I have a 5/3/4 OML who's been sat at that for ages, a 2/3/5 Thanos who hasn't moved much, and a 5/3/1 Black Panther who's the same. At the moment I either have to take my chances (at long, long odds) in Classics, or wait until they turn up in one of those aforementioned special token groupings with a new 5*. The groups wouldn't always have to be perfect. Sure, lots of people would jump all over, say, a Thor/JJ/Okoye token at the moment. But if you offered an OML/Thanos/DocOc token I'd at least pull some to try to finish OML and maybe get lucky with Thanos covers. Potentially getting Oc instead would be the price of doing business.

I'd suggest changing the three 5*s on offer every week, but any speed of rotation could work.