Story Mode Content Ideas: House of Horrors, Mind Games, Televised Terrors, and Savage Kingdom

jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
My brain came up with these ideas, so I now force them on you, game developers and designers.

I looked to four of the most frustrating villains and thought they all deserve to have their time to shine in MPQ. Arcade, Mysterio, Mojo, and Sauron. Ideally, each event ends with a Boss Node a la Doc Ock in Webbed Wonder.

Arcade kidnaps an (unreleased) X-team member and lures players into his Fun House of battles! Players fight through 3 subs of battles against a mix of reprogrammed doombots and adaptoids that take on the appearance and powers of various MPQ heroes and villains!

Mysterio traps Spider-Man in a series of battles pitting our wall crawler against his friends. The guilt really weighs on him, until he uncovers that it is all Mysterio and plenty of his other rogues!

Mojo brings the X-Men to his homeworld (cleaned up for the kids) to battle. This would coincide with the release of Longshot. Each sub increases the difficulty until finally they take on Mojo himself!

Sauron has taken hypnotic control of the X-Men and now the Avengers must travel to the Savage Land to rescue them!

Yes, I will accept a freelance contract to develop these ideas further. You know how to reach me.

Comments

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    No DM or email yet... I'm ready to get started. Just let me know.