Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

No Good News - Not triggering on Repeater tiles [Investigating]

JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
Ok, well I don't know for sure if it's all Repeater tiles, but I'm using Hawkguy on the 5* required node in Simulator, and I matched away a Hell Ride repeater tile, and No Good News did not trigger, and I still have 0 Blue and 0 Purple AP.

The power indicates that it triggers on all enemy Special tiles, which should include Repeaters.

Thanks,

Comments

• TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,169 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Jaedenkaal Thank you for bringing this issue to light. It seems this power is not working as intended. I have passed this information along to the team for review. Thanks.
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noted this when Doc Oct matched Repeater Tiles some time back. His Insult to Injury doesn’t trigger from them. I made a thread for it (now on page 3), and it was under investigation. Looks like it is an issue with Repeaters rather than powers?