Dream (totally fictitious) Patch Notes

Spiritclaw
Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
The following changes are (totally not) set for the next patch (but wouldn't they be nice):

1.  Changes to Deadpool's Daily Quest vault and timing: DDQ is changing from 5 day sets to 4 day sets.  To accommodate this change, each of the four featured 3 star characters will have a minimum of 6 (rather than 5)  covers available in the vault, not counting random covers.  There will also be an additional 4* cover matching the featured 4* character.  Finally, one half. of the +3 health pack rewards will be replaced with 1,500 ISO rewards.

2.  Deadpool's Daily Quest Hard Mode: Upon completion of all seven DDQ nodes, the nodes will unlock once daily to reveal substantially harder opponents and some new rewards.

3.  We've done an internal poll and determined 5 3 stars, 10 4 stars, and 5 5 stars which we believe to be substantially behind the power curve and in need of some help.  Not all of them will require a complete rework, and instead are being tweaked with a one or two point adjustment to the AP cost of one or more powers.  The first 8 of these adjustments will be released with the (dream) patch, and we'll be getting you more specifics on our rebalancing plans shortly.  These are all "buffs" rather than "nerfs."

4.  Kree Skrull war: We have two new batches of 'goon' enemies incoming, a brand new PVE and several related new playable characters in the works.  The Dark Avengers will not be featured in the new PVE in any way.

5.  MPQ War: We're testing an expansion of the existing wave node mechanic in which the player will have reinforcements available as well.  These nodes will have better than average rewards for those that are able to complete them, especially if losses can be avoided, but may prove brutal on your health packs.

(To clarify, this list is not a result of data mining or even speculation.  It's just a list of things I'd be happy to see the next time I look at the patch notes.) :smile:

Comments

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Patch notes:

This jacket is itchy. Blending in perfectly.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Patch Notes

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Hendross said:
    Patch Notes

Beat me to it! I thought I was the only one who still had the 1st ed. Marvel cards :D
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Wolverine's win percentage is only 52%?
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    "I'm a singer not a fighter"

You forgot the new character hint :wink:
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    "I'm a singer not a fighter"

You forgot the new character hint :wink:
    But it should be a hint for Dazzler.
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Wolverine's win percentage is only 52%?
    IIRC, he was originally created specifically as someone who would fight the Hulk and lose, but then still be alive so he could fight the Hulk again. That's probably still skewing his W/L stats to this day.