What is your record damage done in 1 move

Polly_P1
Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
this probably would have 2 categories - individual damage and team damage. I just used lumber caps coup de grace to do 103k damage to one of the impirisist iso goons and thought that was really cool. No strike tiles out. I am not sure of my best team damage (not mega whales) but with okoye and strike tiles I bet it can get up there

Comments

• Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    On my first move in a match I had an insane cascade going and actually downed a level 460 Okoye so around 65k in health or so. Not sure on single power amount if we're not counting whales though lol
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    The highest I can remember happened recently in Ant-Man's Growth Industry wave node. I had 30 team-up AP and Okoye was boosting Medusa's countdown tile to around 43k per hit.

I might have had some bigger match damage with Wasp and Carol antics, but I didn't know it because my opponents didn't have enough health to absorb more than 1 hit.  :p
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I doubt it was my biggest hitter, but I was doing something like 30k a turn with a boosted Shuri one game. That was fun.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Boosted Black Bolt doing a Quasi Sonic Scream for about 65K AOE damage.Pretty close to 200K damage in one move.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Nightcrawler going Bamfinite and taking down all 3 characters in the 5* node.
    Took about 5 minutes, but 3x80k, so 240kish maybe?
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    this should be split into lower and higher tiers...
    i like playing around with different Carol teams to see how high I can get those strike tiles.
    so far, I have had 30 or 40k in wave nodes with loki and daken.
    cute damage for okoye and 5*s in general 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    That's a little more than '1 move'.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu said:
    Kahmon said:
    That's a little more than '1 move'.
    Oh, right. I was thinking in terms of 1 turn instead of a single move.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    ammenell said:
    this should be split into lower and higher tiers...
    i like playing around with different Carol teams to see how high I can get those strike tiles.
    so far, I have had 30 or 40k in wave nodes with loki and daken.
    cute damage for okoye and 5*s in general 
    I got Carol’s tiles up to 97k with Coulhawk in one event, it was a boss event I think. Disappointingly I only had one goon with like 20k health left I think but nonetheless was pretty happy with that.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably the time I dropped a Gamma Powerbomb on the last wave during the final clear of a long fight, when I'd gotten up to 30 AP in all categories, and both he and America were boosted. I have no idea what the total damage was, since the game doesn't show overkill damage, but it cleared out three basically full-health Demolishers, and then kept cascading for quite a while, with multiple extra crits generated.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    For single target:
    Buffed 5E lumbercap stopping the Juggernaut, can't remember exact number but over 100k, and this was an unchamped lumbercap with 2 in red. 

For aoe:
    Thor plus Okoye with 30 tuap, 50k per enemy. This was in Growth Industry, nobody was buffed, but I can't recall if Jessica had strike tiles out. 
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    MEH  :)
    I mean ME Hulk can do damage without 1 move  :)
    Instant kill damage  :)
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor

BeardCap's coup de gras plus Okoye with 30tu ap is the biggest nuke in the game. I use it for boss nodes but there is no one in the game that would require full power. I figured it up once though- 

-FullPower-(assuming full ap + 30tu) Coup de Gras with 463 Cap and 463 Okoye=223645

• ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    A fully juiced Coup de Gras would be the single biggest nuke potentially, but there are a ton of qualifiers to make that happen.

I prefer 5* Spidey plus Okoye. Get 5 web tiles out and you have @lvl 457, 6 x 6056 base damage = 36,336 damage. 41,490 Okoye damage x 6 = 248,940.

Total damage is 285,276 which is enough to wipe out a 550/550 + 3* featured team in one shot.

Valkyrie red is the budget version.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish I knew.  Yesterday I fired gamma power bomb and four of the crits were clustered together in a T shape along with a green charged tile.  I'd love to know how much damage BB did on that match, but the only enemy remaining had about 5k health, so it didn't show the numbers.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Might be fun to try this against Kaecilius next time Strange Sights runs. I forget, do you still see the damage totals even if it effectively does nothing to him?
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    ZeroKarma said:
    A fully juiced Coup de Gras would be the single biggest nuke potentially, but there are a ton of qualifiers to make that happen.

I prefer 5* Spidey plus Okoye. Get 5 web tiles out and you have @lvl 457, 6 x 6056 base damage = 36,336 damage. 41,490 Okoye damage x 6 = 248,940.

Total damage is 285,276 which is enough to wipe out a 550/550 + 3* featured team in one shot.

Valkyrie red is the budget version.
    My friend wanted to remind me that adding DD as a 3rd, you could cast an MBW TU to stun everyone and then add DD purple passive damage to each of those hits which are also boosted by Okoye. So add 250k more damage plus another 12k from DD.

560k damage in one shot
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Obviously not my biggest damage ever, and not QUITE the question asked, but I did ~11,000 damage in 0 moves before. I had America Chavez and one opponent left with about 11k health. My turn started, Chavez started doing all her auto-stuff I barely understand, and before I ever touched the screen, the enemy was Downed.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    When Okoye was boosted, my Thor did 95-96k aoe with his green...meaning each character ate a 95-96k damage.