Good way to make brackets

Let top 200 alliances fight each other (one per bracket). Ppl keep going on about getting more rewards for harder tasks, right? But top 100-150 alys already get 1/3 of extra rewards, so let them fight for it. So ppl with small alliances and casual gamestyle can be left out frome this frenzy and still have a chance to get that 2/3 of possible rewards in peace.

Comments

• Wow, you managed to find a matching system that is worse than the one they use. I thought it was impossible so I salute you. Why would you punish a 2* player for being in a competitive alliance. The system was fine before the last 2 changes. A bracket creating system based on entry time was the fairest so far and you could time your entry to get in a bracket that didn't have many players from your area and have an easier time with the game. Now you can't do that based on what we (don't) know. I am at the mercy of the game which I don't trust at all to be fair. They broke the system when they allowed 1* and early 2* player to get top places in pve and pvp. The recent change made it only worse. I really can't think of a reason why a player would spend money in the game at this point. it may help you early on, but screws you when you make the transition to 3*
  • I have trawled through the stickied post at the top, but seem to have missed it. Why exactly did they feel the need to change it in the first place?
  • Narkon wrote:
    Wow, you managed to find a matching system that is worse than the one they use. I thought it was impossible so I salute you. Why would you punish a 2* player for being in a competitive alliance. The system was fine before the last 2 changes. A bracket creating system based on entry time was the fairest so far and you could time your entry to get in a bracket that didn't have many players from your area and have an easier time with the game. Now you can't do that based on what we (don't) know. I am at the mercy of the game which I don't trust at all to be fair. They broke the system when they allowed 1* and early 2* player to get top places in pve and pvp. The recent change made it only worse. I really can't think of a reason why a player would spend money in the game at this point. it may help you early on, but screws you when you make the transition to 3*

Why are ppl with small aliances are punished then? There are more small alliances, then 2* rosters in top 100 alys.
    Ppl complaned about time based entries too btw. Why cant 3* maxed teams win by grinding 1*, right?