How many seed teams can you go trough

First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
I haven’t played PVP for a long time but I am thinking of starting a event just fo see how many seed teams I can go trough before I face the real opponents. So how many seed teams have you gone trough. I will be using Grockit and Thanos.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 is the most I've ever had. I've seen someone once mention getting an 11th, but it's vanishingly rare. My usual in regular PvP events is 8, but I generally get 9-10 in Lightning Rounds.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 but only in Lightning Rounds.

I'm obviously doing it wrong in regular PvP coz I only get 3!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I've never had more than 3 in regular PVP. I dont know how people see so many more. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 12 once this season, didn't realize they would go that high.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Sometimes when I start an PvP early there are no seed team to grab easy points! Happend last week on Behold Thanos. Not even 5 minutes into the slice I joined there and was facing "real" opponents. Won the first match for 61 points and after that was 1st of six players who had also joined this slice and SCL. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I seem to have been getting 11 more often lately, but that is still very rare.

Actually got 10 seeds in Fly-Fight-Win, I almost never get Three seeds in PvP much less 10. Nice to get a lot of progression rewards from seeds alone.

• DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I've had 3 in regular PVP. I've gone up to 10 in LRs and that's only if I start immediately. I've had times where I started LRs only a minute in and the seeds were already all gone.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    In Season PVP I only get 3 when I'm lucky, but I play quite a bit of Lightning rounds and there I get 8 or 9 most of the time when joining in time (up to 212 or 229 points) and sometimes 10 (245 points). Very, very rarely I get 11 seeds (260 points) but ever since I got a new phone with a 4G connection it seems this is almost completely gone, could be coincidence though.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've only seen 11 on very occasional Lightning Rounds. Usually I get 0 or 3 for PVP but back during the Wins-Based Only period last year I would start an event immediately when the slice opened to get a 7-10 jump on the wins count.
  • cschwinge
    cschwinge Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Back when I was farming ISO in lightning rounds (to champ all 3*) I managed to hit a score of 250 on seeds every once in a great while. If I get in right away, I usually get over 200 (7-8 matches?) and then do a quick player match for the remaining score to get 250.

I think you have to get in right when the time slice opens to get a lot of seeds on a regular event.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    I got 12 once this season, didn't realize they would go that high.
    Same, and I was totally shocked at that 12th seed. I guess the 4* PvPs aren't as well attended as we thought they would be :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I generally get 8 or so on a regular PvP if I jump in right at the start. Then if I start after the first minute or so, there seems to be an odd gap for several hours where there won't be any. But if I start significantly later, I usually get three.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I usually get 10 from normal pvp as long as I sign up prior to event start and start hitting them right as it starts.
    Lightning rounds I often get 10 as well if I am there at the beginning, though sometimes it's as few as 6. About 1-2 times a week I get 11.
    I once got 12 in Shield Simulator by starting the first few seconds of the new season.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    On a good day 10. Gotta hit it the exact second the event starts.