RoTPG Event - Burning Fist Minotaur - Unblockable?

RoTPG Event - Burning Fist Minotaur - Unblockable?

Hello,

I hade a Rite of Belzenlok 0/6 defender (+prevent damage) token out.  The opponent was using "God Pharaoh" and his first ability which multiplied it.  The cards the opponent was playing were not flying or unblockable.  My defender did not and could not block them.   
Tagged:

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    The token do not always block, there should be 8 or more black gems to be able to block.
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    You might want to take a closer look on the number of black gems on the board; The clerics instantly lose their Defender the moment there are not enough black gems on the board.

But if this problem is consistent, yeah, check with support.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Also the burning fist Minotaur has that khenra that makes something not able to block I think?
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    rafalele said:
    The token do not always block, there should be 8 or more black gems to be able to block.
    I am sure, the defender icon was out, plenty of black on the board. 

jimpark said:
    Also the burning fist Minotaur has that khenra that makes something not able to block I think?

The creature did not have an unblockable symbol either. 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    The Khenra doesn't add unlockable to Greg's creature, rather it adds "cannot block" to your defender but there is no symbol for it.  Also it's a permanent effect...
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    That node also plays Dagger of the Worthy to give Afflict, right?

Meaning blocking will still cause damage. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    jtwood said:
    That node also plays Dagger of the Worthy to give Afflict, right?

Meaning blocking will still cause damage. 
    Correct. It would still deal damage to the player if blocked. 

The Khenra doesn't add unlockable to Greg's creature, rather it adds "cannot block" to your defender but there is no symbol for it.  Also it's a permanent effect...
    Oh I had no idea it was permenant. Good to know. 
  • Elektrophorus
    Elektrophorus Posts: 150 Tile Toppler

For reference, this is the card at hand. I had the same “issue” as well, but it’s really just a problem with card wording.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Lol, probably disabling that creature until the end of turn would've been more straightforward and less confusing.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    In paper it is "Can't block until end of turn" but its always been a permanent effect here.  Not sure why