doubt about pve and pvp balancing

brully
brully Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
Good afternoon I think you have already asked this question but I did not find it, I would like to know about 
the balance of the letters if and for star lvl or etc ...
example I realized that deleting letters 5 * that I do not intend to use any of them because the cost and high
 for this, the pvp is balancing with the previous letters that I have example 4 *, I would like and this same 
operation, because I have my letters 3 * stronger than the 4 * if it was so I would compensate delete all 4 * 
tb and stay with the 3 * because I do not intend to invest in real cash. and the pve would be the same thing I
 realized that those who made the mairia asks for a 3 * to do the missions, if it is all pve so would you 
compensate leave the letters 1 2 and 3 *? this is my doubt, thank you for your attention

Comments

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I’m sorry, I’m trying to see your point and I’m struggling. 

Don't sell anything if you if you don’t have to, they are all useful. Use any HP you earn on roster slots, and don’t pull tokens if you can’t afford the roster slots.

Hope that helps...
  • brully
    simplifying at the time of pvp and better all 4 * or 3 * characters if they are balanced pvp
     between 4 or 3 stars ... thanks, I need to delete the characters 5 stars that I have for pvp
     come characters with the same height of power, or only for a trio 3 or 4 stars and updating
     until coming from the same level
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I think I understand. If you're asking that they "balance" PvP so that your 3* team can play against 4* teams, I don't feel that's a reasonable expectation. People with 4* teams worked hard to get there so that they could compete for higher-level prizes than they could when they had 3* teams. It would be unfair to them if 3* rosters were boosted to their level just so people who haven't put that time in yet could compete for prizes.

A lot of people decide not to spend money and just play for free, and still manage to build up their rosters to a competitive level. Compete for the prizes you can at the level where you're playing, and build up your roster carefully so you don't get overwhelmed in the next tier before you're ready.

• brully
    Thank you, and have a great game, thank you for understanding me ...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This reads like a machine gaining sentience.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It doesn't sound like a human... have sentries invaded this place?
  • brully
    THANK YOU ALL ADMINISTRATORS JA CAN CLOSE THANKS, I WILL TAKE MY MISTAKES ...