Update to pvp leaderboards

Options
Kahmon
Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
When competing for pvp placement, it would be good to always know where the next threshold is.

The top ranked tab currently displays who is in 1st to 20th place. Ideally this could be changed to display 1-10, 25th, 50th, 100th, 200th, 300th, & 400th places. Alternatively, just add the next point above yourself rank to the player rank tab. For example: I am currently in 44th place so I see 33 to 52. I'd like to see who is in 25th place so I would know how many points behind them I am. Either add 25th at the top, or change to 25, 33 to 51 if it is hard coded to display 20 lines.

Either of these ideas would let players always know how far away they are from the next reward and allow us to know whether it's worth shooting for or not.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Based on what I remember, they mentioned something similar to this. The problem is due to  having to send a lot of queries to the servers; thus slowing down the game. That's why the leaderboard is locked to a range within your current position and the top 20 position.