Where to find Wolverine (Astonishing X-men) YELLOW

Options
I'm looking for the YELLOW version of Wolverine (Astonishing X-men)... does anyone know where I can find one? I already have the red and green abilities from story mode, but it appears that the yellow heal ability is nowhere to be found. Or is it available from the recruit heroes section where you can roll one using Iso-8?

From what I can see of the available Iso-8 rolls, it only shows a green Wolverine, so I'm not sure if I can get a yellow one from the rolls.

Comments

• I got a Yellow one from the 500 Iso rolls a week or two back

Edit - You can also get it this weekend in the tournament if you can reach 900 points
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Bombul wrote:
    From what I can see of the available Iso-8 rolls, it only shows a green Wolverine, so I'm not sure if I can get a yellow one from the rolls.

The packs tend to only show one color of each character, that way you see more of the characters available and less multiples of any given one. We haven't limited any color abilities of any character in any of our released packs.
  • Ah, thank you all for the replies. It was what I needed to know.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Bombul wrote:

The packs tend to only show one color of each character, that way you see more of the characters available and less multiples of any given one. We haven't limited any color abilities of any character in any of our released packs.

I would like to know if this statement is really true. I have been trying the cover packs for "One & Two Star" and "Two Star & More" for the Wolverine (Yellow), but I have yet to get one. I have pretty much gotten everything else in the packs, and the reason I suspect so is because I am able to get Hawkeye (Modern) Purple Avoid Skill from the first pack, but not the second. It is also shown that the purple card is only available in the former graphically.
  • Just coincidence then... I just got 2 red and a green wolvie from crystals
  • Bombul wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Bombul wrote:

I would like to know if this statement is really true. I have been trying the cover packs for "One & Two Star" and "Two Star & More" for the Wolverine (Yellow), but I have yet to get one. I have pretty much gotten everything else in the packs, and the reason I suspect so is because I am able to get Hawkeye (Modern) Purple Avoid Skill from the first pack, but not the second. It is also shown that the purple card is only available in the former graphically.

Yes, it seems to be true. It doesn't show all of the possibilities, just one. However, you CAN get colors that are not shown.

Here's a list of the pulls I got last night. Was saving up my ISO for the new patch, but got tired of waiting.

Storm (Modern) - Black
    Venom - Black
    Yelena Belova - Pink
    Black Widow (Modern) - Pink
    Daken - Pink
    Black Widow (Modern) - Blue
    Juggernaut - Green
    Hawkeye - Pink
    Iron Man - Blue
    Iron Man - Blue
    Storm (Modern) - Red
    Black Widow (Modern) - Blue
    Juggernaut - Red
    Juggernaut - Red
    Juggernaut - Red (-_-)
    Storm (Modern) - Red
    Iron Man - Yellow
    Venom - Black
    Storm (Modern) - Black

Besides the **** pulls and waste of 9.5k ISO, you can see that they do offer multiple different colors for each character
  • I got my yellow wolfie now....and all colors of 2* magneto..
  • I'm specifically referring to the current rolls for the packs "One & Two Stars", "Two Stars & More". These require HP, not Iso-8. They don't seem to roll cards other than what is graphically shown.
  • Think that is soo yes.
  • ArchJojo wrote:
    Think that is soo yes.

No offence, but if you're getting Magneto cards from your rolls, that means you're doing other packs.

Please read my previous post; it's specific to the two packs tied in with this tournament.
    I'm specifically referring to the current rolls for the packs "One & Two Stars", "Two Stars & More". These require HP, not Iso-8. They don't seem to roll cards other than what is graphically shown.

Can the mod please clarify this issue for me? Thanks.