Lockjaw and Fortified Tiles [Investigating]

generic_username_8
generic_username_8 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Lockjaw's Loyal Protector ability doesn't appear to trigger correctly when the enemy makes a match involving a fortified special tile. He jumps to the front and ignores a portion of the damage, but he doesn't appear to deal damage to the enemy if the tile survives. I most recently noticed this during the Inner Space Cadet mission of Growth Industry, using a team of Lockjaw, Black Panther (King of Wakanda), and Shuri, though I feel like I've noticed it other times as well.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope there's not a function difference between "match" and "match away". That would be a nightmare to keep track of for everyone.
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I've been playing with Panthuri a lot lately and there doesn't seem to be a difference between "matched" and "matched away" when matching fortified protect tiles because P4nther's passive will fire six times if you make a single match of three fortified protects of the same color. It's a beautiful thing to behold.

That said, I will be champing Lockjaw soon after selling multiple covers, and will definitely be using him with the Wakandans royal family.