It's time to make 4* PvP a mainstay

Options
I realized this morning that Ghost represents the 70th 4* to be added to the 4* tier.  That's a lot of 4* characters, especially compared to the 46 3* that make up the PvP rotation.

I know that we are potentially getting more 4* PvP's put into the mix, but as a vet player who has been doing the 3* PvP thing for years, the 3* PvP's are getting fairly stale and I rarely used more than a half dozen 4* in regular play as it is (being in mostly 5* play).

I think, for the vets, it's time to have a permanent 4* PvP.  Perhaps D3 can run 4* and 3* PvP's simultaneously and players can choose which event to enter (so newer players aren't stuck trying to field a team around a barely covered 4*).  It would go a long way towards making the game more interesting for vets and allow for some good play for 4* characters that are likely collecting cyber-dust. 

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There should definitely be more of those PVPs where you pick which tier of the character you want to play (like the Wolverine one, surely there are others), I think that's an elegant solution to this -at least from a roster usage standpoint. It would be nice if rewards were commensurate with the node you chose to play though.