Anyone else finish round 8 yet?

Options
Vins2
Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
I know we can't name names, so forgive me if this is still too specific.  I'm in one of the top 5 alliances ranked for Team Cap.  We have over 22 million points as an alliance for team Cap ALONE, but still haven't finished round 8.  I will probably finish the event with almost triple the max point progression, and everyone in our alliance is at max progression at least, with more than a couple of us over 2 million already, and still worried about finishing the round in this last set of clears. 

Comments

• Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I also know of another alliance also reportedly finished with ~19 million. 

There's a discrepancy in points as far as team contributions when looking at alliance rank, and player rank.  Our team total is lesser when looking in "player rank" but that's probably because people shuffled in and out.  The team total in the "player rank" tab is 19.56 million, and we're still 1.08 million points away from finishing round 8, but everything I've read was that 19 million was about where the round finished. 
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't understand what you are asking. Do you mean for both sides? Finishing Team Cap takes fewer points than you say you have.
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Several of my alliance members saw the release notes indicating that they wouldn't be penalized if they were fighting a boss during a round flip, but didn't see the same-day errata going back on this. Points earned this way count toward personal progression and alliance "placement" but don't get you any closer to advancing a Round. Maybe that's what happened to you guys.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We’ve cleared both sides. 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The bosses are done once your original 20 (or less) alliance members hit a cumulative total of 20,720,000. If you are in a top alliance, the reasons you are seeing what you are seeing could be due to your members taking off mid event to join another alliance for buy clubs. that will mess up the accuracy of points progress displayed depending on whether you are viewing scores from the individual leaderboards, alliance leaderboards, or from the main event screens. The app is not fluid enough to account for when people join the event and then leave subsequently, thus the other issue of not receiving boss refreshes on round flips when you are "away" from the alliance that you joined the event with,