Phoenix brought Nick Fury back to life?! [Investigating]

CNash
CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
One of the side nodes on Civil War Team Cap features Phoenix in its first wave. I downed the whole first wave, taking out Phoenix last. The next wave came in - Nick Fury, Black Widow (Grey Suit) and Iron Man (Model 40). I downed Nick Fury first.

Now, at this point I'll admit I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but I believe that there was a red countdown tile on the board that I didn't notice at the time (as I was running Captain America (Super Soldier) and throwing shields around all over the place). When it resolved, "From the Ashes" triggered - with Phoenix's animation - and it revived Nick Fury at half health!

I'm not sure if this is unique, or if there's a known issue with countdown tiles being left over from previous waves, but it's clear that this is a somewhat uncommon scenario as Phoenix rarely - if ever - features as an enemy in PVE events, and it's doubly rare for her to appear as part of a wave-type mission. First off, thanks for giving me one of the best "How in the hell did that happen?!" reactions I've had in a long time... secondly, can you look into this?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like a Spoiler for Avengers 4 ;)
  • DonkeyTeeth
    DonkeyTeeth Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    No one was revived because I matched it away but the countdown tile was still there when the next wave hit for me too. I remember because usually the countdown tiles disappear when a new wave starts so I was really confused why it was still there.
  • Monsoon3
    Monsoon3 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I just had this happen to me. Waited until the end of the first wave to knock out Phoenix. She placed a 2-turn CD tile that was still on the board at the start of the second wave. I fired a power to knock out Nick Fury to start the second wave. When the CD tile expired Fury was revived at 40% health.