Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at [email protected]

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Known Issue: Incorrect Kingpin Heroes for Hire Cover Color

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,848ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the preview for Kingpin in the Heroes for Hire store is displaying the next color as Yellow. This is incorrect, as it should be Black. This will be updated on Monday, before it goes live on Tuesday.

We apologize for the inconvenience, however thank you for understanding.
D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)

Comments

• Ares76Ares76 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Why should it be black? Why is it alway the first color? Most character from the Crash of the Titans are already in their second cycle since the introduction of the Heroes for Hire store?
  • sinnerjflsinnerjfl Posts: 1,000 Chairperson of the Boards
    Right... it should be purple.
    XKlhef6.png?1
  • SpiritclawSpiritclaw Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby

When we finish the cycle with America Chavez, will the following cycle covers be of the second power?