Unable to move cards in hand(non-reproduceable)

Options
techmarine5
techmarine5 Posts: 57 Match Maker
I recently played some normal training grounds, and when I tried to move cards around in my hand, I was unable to. It dragged the card like it was supposed to, except slightly higher, which I attributed to a visual glitch. However, when I tried to drop the card, it moved to the top of the screen where it remained for the rest of the match. It covered my opponent's life total, and while I was able to work around that, I was completely unable to reorder my cards.

One other thing, the card that was covering my opponent(the one I dragged) always displayed as the picture of the last card in my hand.

Comments

• techmarine5
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I just played another game with the same deck and there were no issues. I suspected that it was the card I tried to pick up, but it didn't happen when I did draw it and pick it up. I intend to try again because there was one card I did not draw in the second game that I drew in the first.

Edit: Another game down, I wasn't able to find it, and I played every card in my deck. Since it occurred at the beginning of the game, I doubt it was a combination of cards that were played. After all, the only cards that were played was a single exquisite firecraft from my opponent Jaya which targeted my face(Karn).
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On Android, you can "escape" via the back button. To be able to move hand cards again, you need to fully open a hand card, and close it again.

Happens to me.. Around every 200 matches
  • Scottyp_123
    Scottyp_123 Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Happens to me sometimes as well. 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Zooming in and out of a card's art is indeed the trick that fixes it for me too.
  • techmarine5
    Options
    As I said, I can't reproduce it. The back button trick has helped with other times I couldn't move cards in my hand though.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As I said, I can't reproduce it. The back button trick has helped with other times I couldn't move cards in my hand though.
    It happened twice to me yesterday (not able to move cards in hand, except the 6th card) but zooming in the art made it possible to move all again. Try it next time it happens, curious to see if it fixes it for you too.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This bug is super annoying. It panicked me a bit in the last PVP event but luckily I was able to get rid of it eventually. The annoying part is you have to navigate to the popup menu, which we know occasionally causes freezes... so risking a freeze to solve another freeze.... talk about bugged UI!

I seriously encourage the disabling of the silly popup art functionality which is complete nonsense and makes the UI overly complicated while hindering the usability of the application.