Why no cover trading or marketplace?

Been hearing this from so many people I'm started to realize it's the truth. But why? Would like to hear an answer from a mod or Dev. I'm sure devs can incorporate something in there to make it profitable for them if that's the case.
It'll also help level the playing field for F2P players IMO. Do you think it somehow gives an unfair advantage somewhere? If so, let me point out to you how flawed the MMR system is. Started transitioning to 3* party couple weeks ago. The matches I fight now are insane. I'm fighting parties with at least 1-2 max 3*s, third guy is between 75-100+ even if its a PvP tourney where a 3* is forced on your team.
Sounds like I'm constantly fighting the top people. Getting a few other guys leveled up would help me with this.

Comments

• Cover trading would indeed be good but it will surely make D3's income drop heavily, even if they would set up fees for trading.

I managed just fine in the events...until I got several 3-star covers and started levelling my Punisher. A character I don't even use right now, by the way, I always use OBW and Ares. And now I get absolutely nowhere and am quickly losing interest in the game. So it would be nice if D3 could explain why I should be punished just for owning a high-level character that I don't even use? I can't face off against level 100 teams, and definitely not against level 141. I can get about 950 points and that was enough to get top 5-10 before, but now I rarely even get top 10 with that amount. So why should I get WORSE results when I in fact IMPROVE my characters??? icon_eek.gif