PVP won battle not registered on shield hop

turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
In Iron Man PVP (Heavy Metal), I was hopping from shielded status with IM40 Thor Okoye.

My starting score was 1163.
I had two targets, their shielded score was at time of hop: 1380; 1361 ( Confirmed non-decreased over time scores )
My after hop score was 1220

I have recieved no "rednode" hit between. My score increase is exactly what should be accounted for winning the second fight.

This suggests that the first fight wasnt credited at all.

My first fight was a lot faster than my average but i dont think it was extremely fast.

@Brigby
@Tombstone

Can you please make sure there isnt any mechanisms, making some pvp battle points uncredited for whatever reasons? (like failing anti-cheat measures)

Thanks!

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    update: targeted player reported, he didnt see my attack as bounce on shield
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2018
    Something like this happened to me on a lightning round. I won my first fight then it went to the next screen which was just the background so I thought it was just taking awhile to load. It eventually loaded then went to the main LR screen where I saw my placement/score as the dashes aka 0 instead of the 38 points and whatever my place should've been. I just figured it hadn't processed yet but when I won my second fight for 33 points it said I was at 33 points total when it should've been 71. 

I didn't do anything about it because it was just a lightning round so I wasn't over concerned (though I do wish I got the ISO) but if it's happened in other PVP events and to other people then it sounds like a problem.

Please fix this.