Daredevil or Jessica Jones?

rdvargas1
rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
Hello everyone.  Looking for feedback to help me make a decision. My 5* Daredevil is 5/4/3 and my Jessica Jones is 3/3/5. DD is in the HFH store for 250CP for the next 3.5 days. I currently have 217CP but will easily have 250 by then.  Should I buy that last DD cover or keep saving to try to get 2  covers for JJ before she leaves latests?  thanks! 

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    How is your Kingpin? Close enough to 300 that setting him as your bonus hero will get you that green you need?
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    If one of these will be your first 5* champ I would give the nod to daredevil. He is a great tank for early 5* teams.
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    edited July 2018
    My Kingpin is only 286, so it would take a while.  I currently have 6 champed 5*: Thor, Gambit, Ghost  Rider, Archangel, Black Bolt, OML, 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you bonus 3* bullseye and Kingpin, you could potentially get there by pulling for JJ before too long. I kind of think I'd go that route personally, though neither my JJ (3/1/1) nor my DD5 (5/1/0) are in any danger of getting champed soon. At least saved covers means my 279 Kingpin isn't going to give me a dud cover now.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Daredevil is my favorite 5* and one of my most-used, but do NOT spend 250 CP to cover him when you're only 14 Kingpin covers away.  Just bonus hero Kingpin and Bullseye as your only 4* and 3* bonus heroes and you'll finish DD soon enough.

Pull for Jessica Jones.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, no way should you spend 250 CP on a cover you are 14 4’s away from.

Good luck pulling JJ!
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I have both champed and they are fun characters and each good in their own right. But I use JJ a whole heck of a lot more than DD (except as a damage absorber to pair with Thanos).

And if I'm looking at my options in PVP and could attack say Thor/Daredevil or Thor/JJ, I'll attack the Daredevil team every time because he poses no real threat on defense. Whereas a couple of random JJ traps can ruin my whole day.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    While DD is one of my first and favorite 5*s, JJ is more powerful, if a little a random.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I'd love to have a finished Daredevil (mine's at 5/1/1), but I do have a champed Jess, and have to agree with everyone else - pull for JJ.

You'll get there eventually thanks to Kingpin, but if you let Jess hit classics before covering her, you could be waiting a long time for a feeder.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Since you can finish DD, I would do that.  I think JJ is the better 5* but DD is pretty good too.  Your chances of finishing JJ with 250 CP is nearly 0 and even getting one cover for her is only about 6 or 7% give or take

Edit: Just now seeing that you are close to getting Kingpin to 300.  I would take prior advice of getting KP to 300 for DD bonus cover and pull for JJ.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Echoing the consensus, pull for JJ before she's gone.

And good luck!