Double ISO not being rewarded for alli rewards in cl9 [Solved]

Sm0keyJ0e
Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
If you check the sub alli rewards in scl9 it says 4500 ISO, which is what I received for each door. If you check in scl8, it clearly says 8000 ISO, which has been reported as being received.

Scl9 are missing out on quite a bit of ISO.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• PapaBurger
    PapaBurger Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Yes, I noticed this as well. I submitted a ticket with screenshots. 4500 x 3subs x 3days = 40,500 iso-8 we’ve been shorted. 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,219 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got a reply to my ticket on this item and I don't agree with it.  CS is telling me that because scl 9 gives strange sights tokens, the iso is correct.  40,500 iso is not equal to 9 tokens.  If either of you or @Brigby get a different answer, please reply back so I can go back to customer service with this.
  • PapaBurger
    PapaBurger Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I got the same message as you, Waddles_Pines, and I agree with you. I played scl9 for the first time ever to take advantage of the supposed double iso, and I got burned. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to stop in and let you know that the team is currently looking into this. We'll be sure to inform you once we have an update on the situation. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, we received confirmation that the Clearance Level 9 players are receiving the correct rewards. The amount of Iso-8 the players in Clearance Level 9 is less than the amount that the Clearance Level 8 players are receiving, but the Clearance Level 9 players are also receiving Tokens that the Clearance Level 8 players do not.   
  • Waddles_Pines
    Thanks Tombstone.  I still don't agree that 9 tokens to a limited store are worth 40,500 iso.  I'm not going to get into a mathematical explanation here, but 9 tokens in a limited store isn't worth anywhere close to that much iso.  But, at least we have an answer.  I guess that's something  :|
  • uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    That's outrageous. That's a ton of ISO and we were clearly told that there would be double ISO for the event, not for SOME CLs.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't need ISO, but that's a very bizarre reasoning.
    Why not give ISO AND tokens for cl9?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Bowgentle said:
    I don't need ISO, but that's a very bizarre reasoning.
    Why not give ISO AND tokens for cl9?
    Much like they overvalue board shake abilities, apparently they overvalue store tokens  :/

I also don't reallllly need the iso, it just seems to dim the goodwill from 2x iso event... I accidentally selected scl 9, slogged my way through it, and then to feel like I'm being shorted iso just left a little sour taste in an otherwise good event.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    cl9 has always given tokens. This doesn't make any sense. Had I known this I would have gone cl8. That is a TON of ISO to be jipped out of for a "double ISO" event that doesn't actually give out double ISO.

Thanks for the warning on this.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Worst excuse ever for screwing up and not giving out double iso as promised. What exactly was the extra that was gotten for cl9 players? The tokens are part of cl9 as is so that hardly counts as extra.