Marvel Insider Glitch

Voldemort93
Voldemort93 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
Hey 

I'm unable to receive rewards for watching videos or Check out the must reads for any specific character in Marvel Insider. Anybody got reasons why that happens? And how to fix it?
Tagged:

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happens to me all the time. Just check back another day
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Refresh and try again. Sometimes I have to do something multiple times for it to be marked off.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Hey 

I'm unable to receive rewards for watching videos or Check out the must reads for any specific character in Marvel Insider. Anybody got reasons why that happens? And how to fix it?
    The Must-Read Comics articles had been broken for practically a year, but they seem to work for me now. Videos can sometimes be flaky but usually they work the first time.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always have to refresh the Insider webpage to see my points updated.

I struggle more with accessing my Insider account, the page often asks me to sign in (even though all my passwords are saved), but then doesn't show the sign in box. Usually happens with Firefox.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    ZeiramMR said:
    The Must-Read Comics articles had been broken for practically a year, but they seem to work for me now. Videos can sometimes be flaky but usually they work the first time.
    THANK YOU! I've seriously been wondering what I've been doing wrong with those, because I know I used to get points for them.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,311 Site Admin
    Also try checking when you go to the page for whatever the item is that you're actually still logged in. Many a time have I clicked on an interview with Paul Rudd or TI to find that for that page only I'm no longer logged in, but still somehow logged in elsewhere.