Suggestion: UI changes - cover pack and mission rewards

Raul_Endymion
Raul_Endymion Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
edited August 2018 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I have two propositions to consider.
1. Is it posible to change view of the rewards for the missions to something like this:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/mi52afzobzm59ah/Screenshot_2018-06-21-13-15-30.png

2. Is it possible to add a "Sell button" to the covers when we get them?  
Like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmjup3sjdmxfdn8/Screenshot_2018-06-21-14-10-08.png
Currently is only a "Claim button" and when i get a low level cover or cover that i don't want i need go to the rooster menu and sell them from there. It would be nice to do it directly during the opening cover pack.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the mock-up for #1. 

#2, not so much; I think this will introduce a lot of 'accidental selling'. And as a result of that, whining users on the internetz and/or burdening customer support.
  • Raul_Endymion
    edited July 2018
    DeNappa said:
    #2, not so much; I think this will introduce a lot of 'accidental selling'. And as a result of that, whining users on the internetz and/or burdening customer support.
    They can add a confirmation message similar to that one which appears when you sell 3-star covers and higher.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    I like the idea for #1 but not so much for #2. for 2-star and up, why would farmers sell the covers? I just don't see how it would be beneficial for the player to have that. If you were transitioning and had no roster spots, wouldn't you just keep it on the vine anyway just in case you run across the HP needed to add a roster spot?
  • Raul_Endymion
    edited July 2018
    axmoss said:
    (...) for 2-star and up, why would farmers sell the covers? I just don't see how it would be beneficial for the player to have that. If you were transitioning and had no roster spots, wouldn't you just keep it on the vine anyway just in case you run across the HP needed to add a roster spot?
    Why not? From the 2-stars covers I'm using only Ares and Captain Marvel and actualy sell all the 1-star and 2-stars, sometimes also 3- and 4-stars. Playing daily I get a lot of the 1-star and 2-stars covers and for me they are usuless on the current stage.
    The "waiting" covers are valid only for 14 days and I can't collect HP so quickly to buy more spaces to get them all. Yes, I know that HP can be bought for real money, but If I will buy something I prefer to buy a VIP access instead of spending money on the HP only.