5* Captain America (Infinity War) Wave Bug [Investigating]

Options
Smudge
Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
When using 5* Captain America (Infinity War) on wave nodes such as the Ultron Sentry nodes, if one Sentry is remaining in the first wave, Cap's power correctly swaps from Rope a Dope to Coup de Grace.

However, if you do not choose to finish the first wave with Coup de Grace (who would?) but instead down the final Sentry in the first wave with a different power or a match-5 cascade, Cap's power stays Coup de Grace when the new wave comes out.  This has caused me to fire a power that drains all of my saved AP - I had 30 red most recently - when the power should be dynamically changing back to Rope a Dope when the new wave hits.

TL;DR:  Cap (IW)'s red power is not changing from Coup de Grace to Rope a Dope when downing the final enemy of the first wave on a wave node with a power other than Coup de Grace.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for passing this along. I have relayed this information, and the team has confirmed that they are currently aware of this issue. 
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2018
    Options
    In addition to this, I had a wave mission where the second to last enemy in the wave was downed by America Chavez's passive and it caused Captain America's red to stay as Rooe-A-Dope and it couldn't be used on the last enemy in the wave as it said there were "no eligible targets to damage."

Edit: double checked my screenshots and it was actually a normal mission and not a wave mission.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In addition to this, I had a wave mission where the second to last enemy in the wave was downed by America Chavez's passive and it caused Captain America's red to stay as Rooe-A-Dope and it couldn't be used on the last enemy in the wave as it said there were "no eligible targets to damage."

Edit: double checked my screenshots and it was actually a normal mission and not a wave mission.
    I saw the same in the HoboCap required node yesterday (it was not a wave node). 1 enemy was already down and when Chavez's passive killed off #2, Rope-a-Dope didn't update until next turn. Of course, this was just as the enemy had gathered enough AP to launch a big attack :(.
  • markcoen01
    markcoen01 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just experienced the same issue. Regular mission. 2nd enemy downed by America Chavez passive, leaving the final enemy. I wanted to then fire Coup De Grace, but it stayed as Rope-a-Dope and said “no eligible targets”. 
    Thanks for looking into the issue!