Best TUs in the Game

jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
Does everyone have a top 3/5/10? Special requests you make to your alliance?

My tops:
1* Black Widow - Blue (5 covers)
4* MEHulk - Purple (4-5 covers)
1* Spidey - Purple (any)
3* DP - Purple (Whales!)
1*/2*/3* Storm - Green (5 covers)

Honorable Mentions:
3* Cyclops - Yellow (5 covers)
4* Riri Williams - Blue (5 covers)
3*/5* Dr. Strange - Blue (5 covers)
4* Capt. Marvel - Black (5 covers)
4* Agent Venom - Yellow (5 covers)

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I actually really like Yelena's black as a TU for PvE. Usually who I request depends on who is boosted. Or if I need AoE for loaner nodes, then I ask for sandman or bl4de.  
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    5* Thor is great to get; great AOE and cheap damage. (but 1* BW is still bestest)
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    I think 4* ghost riders black deserves honorable mention status as well

• sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Is that why I keep getting MEhulk yellows from my alliance? It would be nice to get the purple, though it’s so expensive. That mr fantastic one is cool. Don’t have him champed so never noticed that potential before
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Patch. Berserker Rage. Guaranteed to get it when you send. 
    Luke Cage 3*- Righteous Uppercut Guaranteed to get it when you send. Extra Damage since in counts all your team.
    Deadpool- Whales.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Rogue's red is guaranteed and a great one-- target board destruction, decent damage and HP.  AV's yellow is another fave that hasn't been mentioned. 
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I started with the 1* Spidey Purple, but became more enamored with the 1* Hawkeye Purple (needs 5 covers). The ability to pick the placement can offer AP gain and strategic board manipulation in addition to the nice Critical + 5* match damage (vs two random from Spidey)
  • Brigadierbleu
    Brigadierbleu Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    5* Cap’s phoenix down is useful in a pinch
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    5* Thor is great to get; great AOE and cheap damage. (but 1* BW is still bestest)

5* Thor does not give out his green as a TU, so no AOE. He only gives his red power. It's good, but it's now surpassed by JJ's red, which is slightly less damage but leaves you with some powerful strikes.

Mr. F is still my go-to as it has a lot of utility for different things (stun, damage by crit, gain AP you're after, nullify match damage with protects). Pure damage I go with JJ's red.