Saved covers advice

SlappyDingle
SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
In a moment of weakness today I broke open some of my hoard and got 4 Beardy Cap covers to go from 5/1/5 to 5/1/5. Yes I got 2 extra reds and two extra yellows. So now I have an extra 4 covers saved for him. So how does this work? I need one more to convert 5 of them into 1 pink? OR.....should I just wait and see if I get a clean pink, hope for another pink and use those 4 extras as champ levels? Anybody out there had to do this yet? 

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    With 5*s, you only need three covers to create one usable new cover. So you can either hold on and hope for those last two covers you need, saving all the duds and hoping you get them within two weeks of the first unsavable cover you get, or you can spend three of them to get yourself to 5/2/5, save the covers again and hope for the best.

I'm in a similar situation with JJ, mine's at 5/1/5 as well with two saved. She's infuriatingly difficult to get blacks for.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would hold them and try to pull for the purple.  Doing a 3:1 swap is a kick in the gut for
    sure. 
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Thanks Dragon! I'll stay the course and see what I can snag out of the RNG bin