Growth Industry bugged?

Thalfen
Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
When I try to play growth Industry it only allows me to complete the first mission. Is this a known issue?

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,169 Chairperson of the Boards
    You complete 1 mission per day.

KGB
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Why didn't they say so? No other event has ever worked like that. They could have let us know ahead of time. Sheesh  *eyeroll*
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    I don't recall growth industry ever being like that when it was giving Ant-Man?  I thought it did it all in one straight run.  Am I remembering incorrectly or did they change it???

• Thalfen
    Same here. I guess they want the event to draw you in once a day to give the most advertising possible for the movie. Thanks for the answer KGB. 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    If I recall correctly, after they ran it the first time, they said that most people finished it in less than 24 hours even though it ran for a week (or longer, I don't remember exactly).  They were hoping people would spread it out longer, so perhaps that's why they changed it to one mission per day.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Kaazz said:
    Why didn't they say so? No other event has ever worked like that. They could have let us know ahead of time. Sheesh  *eyeroll*
    First off they did...
    Brigby said:

Events
      • Growth Industry
        • Starts: June 28, 2018, 12:00pm EDT
        • Ends: July 5, 2018, 7:00am EDT
        • Each day a new mission is available
        • Complete each mission to earn a Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
      Source: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/73627/wasp-hope-van-dyne-6-26-18/p1 (bold added for emphasis)

Also as far as no other event has worked like that.  I thought the Coleson event worked like this (though I don't think the nodes were repeatable), I could be wrong that was a long time ago with no repeats....

• Tombstone
      Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
      For this event, one new mission node will become available to you each day. The second node should become available to you to today, the third tomorrow, and so on. Hope this helps clear up any confusion!
    • Brigby
      Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
      *Merged similar threads
    • Thalfen
      If I recall correctly, after they ran it the first time, they said that most people finished it in less than 24 hours even though it ran for a week (or longer, I don't remember exactly).  They were hoping people would spread it out longer, so perhaps that's why they changed it to one mission per day.
      Yeah, I know I finished it in less than an hour myself. 
    • Thalfen
      broll said:
      Kaazz said:
      First off they did...
      Brigby said:

Events
        • Growth Industry
          • Starts: June 28, 2018, 12:00pm EDT
          • Ends: July 5, 2018, 7:00am EDT
          • Each day a new mission is available
          • Complete each mission to earn a Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
        Source: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/73627/wasp-hope-van-dyne-6-26-18/p1 (bold added for emphasis)

Also as far as no other event has worked like that.  I thought the Coleson event worked like this (though I don't think the nodes were repeatable), I could be wrong that was a long time ago with no repeats....

Posting the change in the forums is not a good way to get noticed because it assumes that people who play the game are reading every bit of information in the forums. Obviously not even close to true ;) myself included. And I read the forums. It was definitely unclear this was the case and since it was unlike every previous time this was run it was a perfectly valid question.