DA PvP ft. Daken May 16-18 (Unconfirmed)

Options
I mean, it has to be, right? For what other reason could they be handing out so many freaking Rags and bunches of 2* DA tokens?

Comments

• Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Classic Daken is not DA. He would be the reward though. God it would suck to have to use all DA in a tournament.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i reckon the start of season 2, the first tourney may featured classic daken as covers. And maybe its another krakadoom event.... Who knows... LEt's keep our fingers crossed...
  • Unknown
    Options
    They will run Krakadoom again (based on past practices).

They used to run the same PVP back-to-back as round 1 and round 2. They still come in pairs more often than not, but they are split up with one or two other pops at most.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pretty sure it'll be a rerun of Krackadoom. They love recycling their events and in the past few weeks, the reward of one event has, more often than not, been the featured character in the next event.

So yeah, basically what Ghast said.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ya....for season one, its army of one, god of lies, doctor's order repeating... hollowpoint kiss also ?

P.S : SLight Off topic : Ghast ! I saw u in my bracket, getting 2nd place. With krow (or something like that) got 1st for god of lies pvp =X
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sound reasonable. We already had it that way in the past, PVP+PVE ending same time offering good start on the new character. (was it BP?)

Though format may be just another run of Rags, we had only one of him recently.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hannybal wrote:
    ya....for season one, its army of one, god of lies, doctor's order repeating... hollowpoint kiss also ?

P.S : SLight Off topic : Ghast ! I saw u in my bracket, getting 2nd place. With krow (or something like that) got 1st for god of lies pvp =X

Yeah I was in that same bracket. That Krow guy took my first place from me. :(

On a side note, if it's Rag pvp again I'm gonna cry. Rag is so boring.
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:

On a side note, if it's Rag pvp again I'm gonna cry. Rag is so boring.

I agree. He has so many hitpoints, it's a pain to fight him.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    I'd been thinking a No Holds Barred to end the Season, but it's almost got to be a Daken-featured event - isn't that the best way to get us to spend HP on him?
  • Unknown
    Options
    It is a new Daken tournament named "Fatal Attraction".

Lazythor covers for rewards.