15% chance to get 5* Wasp?

Steve111
Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
In the spoiler review it suggests there is a 15% chance to get Wasp in the Women Warriors vault. Is this the correct percentage? 

Comments

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Steve111 said:
    In the spoiler review it suggests there is a 15% chance to get Wasp in the Women Warriors vault. Is this the correct percentage? 

I’d imagine it’s the usual 15% for a 5* with that 15% being split among Wasp and 2 other 5*s
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even the Marvel people are unaware of how bad the statistics are in this game.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    15% Chance for a 5*
    Wasp/Okoye/Jessica

Strange times.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Sounds about right. I still dearly miss when it was only the new 5-star character, at 10% odds. They wanted to add some RnG so players could quite busting massive hoards and practically covering the new character before they made it to tokens. This was before there 5-star essential nodes however, so not getting the character for a while wasn't the end of the world. Now we're essentially forced to hope we get lucky here, or at least in term for their event. 
  • McThunderpants
    McThunderpants Posts: 59 Match Maker
    What is the percentage for 5 stars in latest? Is it better to wait for those odds?
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    What is the percentage for 5 stars in latest? Is it better to wait for those odds?
    It’s also 15% for three 5*s in Latest. So if you wait to pull in Latest, the only difference would be the fact that you get Beardcap instead of JJ. Personally, I’d go for JJ.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    justsing said:
    It’s also 15% for three 5*s in Latest. So if you wait to pull in Latest, the only difference would be the fact that you get Beardcap instead of JJ. Personally, I’d go for JJ.
    Or you get Wasp instead of Cap... really depends on if you'd rather finish cap or not with this vault.