Ultron event Thursday for 5* Wasp

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Women Warriors store probably equals Phoenix & Black Widow since the only other women in the 5* tier are both in Latests still. And two new supports. Much excitement, very anticipation, etc etc.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Abilities at level 255(?)

Sting Operation: 6 blue ap

Steal 3 random colored AP from the enemy and create a 3-turns Countdown tile that creates 2 Blue Locked Swarm tiles.

Shrink Tactics: 8 yellow ap
    Turn a selected ally Invisible for 3 turns and place 2 Yellow Locked Swarm tiles.

Pain Index: 10 black ap
    Steal a burst of 1612 health from the target, and an additional 537 health per Swarm tile on the board.

Call the Swarm: 12 blue/yellow/black ap
    When there are at least 5 Swarm tiles on the board, all of The Wasp’s powers become Call the Swarm.

The Wasp deals 4405 damage and grows her Swarm tiles, destroying them and three tiles around them. If any powers are Call the Swarm, her match damage is increased by 10% per Swarm tile. If there are less than 5 Swarm tiles on the board, this power reverts to its previous form.

Her match damage is likely to increase by 60% after changing into Call the Swarm.

Her Pain Index is capped at 4 swarm tiles because the 5th swarm tiles will change her ability. Maximum damage will be 3760.

Her Call the Swarm, assuming 6 Swarm Tiles, could destroy as high as 24 tiles.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here is a question about her pain index power.  Since it says steals health does that mean she will heal herself that amount?  Overall I think she has interesting powers and look forward to seeing the numbers at 450.  Also I like the fact that she has 2 powers to create swarm tiles instead of just one.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    It's a temporary heal, not true heal. Strike tiles will boost the amount of damage she deals and heals herself.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I actually kinda wish that they will bring back 'Growth Industry ", the single event during 4* Ant-man debut and extend that event into regular PVE just like 'Honor Among Thieves".

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    wingX said:
    I actually kinda wish that they will bring back 'Growth Industry ", the single event during 4* Ant-man debut and extend that event into regular PVE just like 'Honor Among Thieves".

In 15 years when they get around to making either 4* antman or wasp a feeder for 5* wasp I'm sure they will consider running it.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    The special vaults related to these releases are one of the reasons I hoard. Looking forward to it.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dammit! A new 5* WAY too soon!
    I haven't champed JJ yet!!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    n25philly said:
    wingX said:

In 15 years when they get around to making either 4* antman or wasp a feeder for 5* wasp I'm sure they will consider running it.
    They're running it.  It looks like Wasp is going to be the reward for it, though, instead of Ant-Man.  Very acceptable.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    GrimSkald said:
    n25philly said:
    wingX said:

They're running it.  It looks like Wasp is going to be the reward for it, though, instead of Ant-Man.  Very acceptable.
    For the very first time, I have my wish granted in MPQ that fast!(even though it is not extend into a normal PVE but I ok with it). Thanks D3!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Sadly
    wingX said:
    GrimSkald said:
    n25philly said:
    wingX said:

For the very first time, I have my wish granted in MPQ that fast!(even though it is not extend into a normal PVE but I ok with it). Thanks D3!
    Sadly it's awarding the same Yellow cover we are getting as progression in the Ultron event. Even worse I just looked in the Ultron vault and of course the Wasp cover is Yellow there too. My 5/4/2 Wasp that I've tossed 7+ covers (tokens, daily resupply, 3* champ reward) over the past year shed a tear when she saw that :'(

I know I can bank both covers now (thank God) but would it have killed the Dev's to put in a random cover as the reward.

KGB