Where's the off season cheaper packs.

Big10Inch
Big10Inch Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
There's always been cheaper packs off season, a chance to buy a 40 pack for 10k....but not this time, why?

I save up to buy those packs, and the off season packs this time are a ridiculous 15800.

Yet another move to try and get more money from us?

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's certain events which have those packs, none of which are running this offseason.
    Balance of Power
    Nefarious Foes
    Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    etc.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Events they are running are just showing the standard pricing for a character specific PVP.  They just never get run in the off season.  Why run them now?

Greed is probably at the bottom of my list, personally.  A lot of people save HP for buying the cheaper off season 40 packs, and I’d guess most of those people would just skip the purchase vs paying thousands of HP more now. 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    The Events they are running are just showing the standard pricing for a character specific PVP.  They just never get run in the off season.  Why run them now?

Greed is probably at the bottom of my list, personally.  A lot of people save HP for buying the cheaper off season 40 packs, and I’d guess most of those people would just skip the purchase vs paying thousands of HP more now. 
    Both mystique and Xpool are tied to Pride Month which is why they’re being run.  No other nefarious reasoning this time.