• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HaHaHaHa!
     :D  :D:D
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

"Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you wanna keep fighting evil today."

(Any chance we could get The Bowler or The Shoveler in the game somehow? :)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

"Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you wanna keep fighting evil today."

We might already have Invisible Boy in the game - we wouldn't know if we weren't looking for him!
  • DAZ0273
    Options

With Namor now in the game it got me thinking – how did the artist get that one past editorial?

Timely Comics

Editor:  Superheroes are the new rage, we need one like that Superman fellow! Artist, hie thee to your drawing board!

Artist returns two days later

Editor: *picks up character sketch of Namor* What’s this? I said we needed a Superhero, this is just a mostly naked man.

Artist writes something on the sketch

Editor:  Hmm…”He likes swimming, a lot and also, note: ankle wings”…I see, well the wings make no sense whatsoever but the power of swimming, it's simply mindblowing! They said we wouldn't get away with that other guy we just created having the power of a petrol can and a match and we did! This is even better, I smell cash!

• sambrookjm
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

We might already have Invisible Boy in the game - we wouldn't know if we weren't looking for him!
    He's already in the game.  The problem is that, just like Bagman, nobody's looking at him.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With Namor's existence being so tied to the ocean, shouldn't 1 of his abilities be blue?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    With Namor's existence being so tied to the ocean, shouldn't 1 of his abilities be blue?
    I guess that's the puzzle in Marvel Puzzle Quest. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's been bugging me since he was first revealed, yeah. I would have given him a blue power instead of purple.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    That's been bugging me since he was first revealed, yeah. I would have given him a blue power instead of purple.
    We can just use Kingpin's blue instead.  Because when you think of characters that have something blue, Kingpin is right up there on that list.
  • TPF Alexis
    edited February 2019
    Options
    We can just use Kingpin's blue instead.  Because when you think of characters that have something blue, Kingpin is right up there on that list.
    It has been really weird deliberately matching blue and green with him.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    Well Namor is always going on rampages against the surface world because they are polluting the oceans, so maybe the water got turned purple.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today's overkill: using Cable's plasma barrage against a Lieutenant with 63 health left. Got 'ya, sucker!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    qandols said:
    Today's overkill: using Cable's plasma barrage against a Lieutenant with 63 health left. Got 'ya, sucker!
    We should have an ongoing overkill thread. Or a "I barely survived and won" thread.  Yesterday a battle went badly for me and my last guy was down to 63 health before I won.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    qandols said:
    We should have an ongoing overkill thread. Or a "I barely survived and won" thread.  Yesterday a battle went badly for me and my last guy was down to 63 health before I won.
    Yes, lets! Sounds real fun! Like when you painstakingly abuse your GladiaThor to under half health, only to have him killed off in an enemy cascade next match. 
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I'm struggling to take Namor seriously. I think it might be when he blows on his horn (so to speak) and the bubbles come out of it. I keep thinking that all the characters in the battle should stop fighting, get party hats and have a disco.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2019
    Options
    In Elektra's PVP, my Elektra used shadow step after the enemy Elektra used the same ability. I just imagined they using the same fighting techniques against each other in a real fight until one of them bored herself and be like "fine! You can hit me".
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Daken has the most "Where the tinykitty did you come from?" Team-up in the Game.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    I suppose he doesn’t really control the water as much as lives in it. You wouldn’t give every land based hero a green power. Sandman has yellow powers, because he controls sand, and human torch interacts with red because of fire. But living in water doesnt exactly qualify.

that being said, it would make sense for him to have a blue power, especially with him generating so much of it

• DAZ0273
    Options
    Namor is most often depicted as being headstrong, hence why he has lost his kingdom on several ocassions.