How about a "Favorites" button to sort heroes

Options
fnedude
fnedude Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
So I've noticed that I usually use 6-8 characters in PvE (my highest 5*/4*) and then America Chavez.

But I have to scroll through 4-5 screens of characters to find her, because she's in the middle of the pack of my 4*s.

Can you set up a "Favorites" button (similar to BH, but with say "F") to allow your "Favorited" characters show up on your heroes first, then the rest.  There is what 150 characters, and to find your mid-level ones or 3*, it takes forever to find them scrolling through your roster.

Comments

• Raul_Endymion
    Raul_Endymion Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Excellent idea. It would be nice if the sorting option was also by the name and the stars level. 
    So the covers rooster will be sorted according to the some key (names, stars or other) and additionally (as an option) I can choose my favorites as "always in front".
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You could create a filter as you did in the "roster" option. Where they divided into 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * and  <3
  • Voldemort93
    Voldemort93 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Or maybe a search button!!
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please to all of this? I actually have a couple of 3* characters I like to use semi-regularly, and they're now 9 and 12 screens deep into my roster.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have the same issue as the OP re: America Chavez, or every day I play DDQ and add 3* Deadpool to my Dat Required Character node (I can't remember the last time I needed/used Whales, but I still collect the points, just in case that day returns).

It's difficult to find characters.  Not only are there so many, but they move around too depending on who's boosted, who's been cycled for more champ rewards, whether I've added a new character or covered/leveled-up another, etc.  

This game definitely needs a better way to find our characters.  I love the OP's idea of marking toons as favorites.  I was also recently thinking of the idea of somehow making Teams, where we could pre-select certain characters that we like to play together in pre-determined positions, etc.  At the very least, adding *-sort as we do on the roster would be nice.  I can't say I'd want to type in a character's name (I hate typing on my phone) into a search field, but having this as another option, wouldn't be bad.
  • Raul_Endymion
    Raul_Endymion Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Felonius said: I was also recently thinking of the idea of somehow making Teams, where we could pre-select certain characters that we like to play together in pre-determined positions, etc.
    Very nice idea. With this solution I met in the Marvel Future Fight and it works great.
    For me, two slots for teams would be enough.