Kratos needs new players!

Henkw9
Henkw9 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
edited June 2018 in MPQ Alliances
We are trying to grow, some good players left and were replaced by beginners (it was a public alliance, it now is private). To regain our strenght i am looking for some good players to do better at alliance events. There a two places now and more in the near future. 

Who are we? We are a friendly alliance, we respect our teammates and mainly play for fun. Almost every member is playing daily (it would be nice if new members play at least a few days a week, preferably daily). Our aim is to grow and complete the alliance events to become a top 100-200 alliance. 

What are we looking for? Players that like to play alliance events and pve. Preferably players with a broad roster (good for DP challenge) en playing with a lot of championed 3 stars and/or 4 stars.

For example: I myself am one of the stronger members, got 162 unique heroes on my roster, and farming 2 stars. Missing only 2 5 star characters. All my 2 star and 3 stars heroes are championed and almost 28 of my 4 stars are championed.  Shield rank 105. Saved about a hundred legendary tokens and lots of command points tot build my 5 star and 4 star stats.

If you are much stronger, you maybe better off at a stronger alliance. ;-) 

Look up our alliance and join us!

Henkw9